Uniform layers - curly hair
For super control, have layers cut all around to nearly the same length, Hair takes on a rounded shape, Here, ends are left longer so the shape is not completely round, With locks this short, you can brush top layers forward to create a fringe or style them back into your hair and watch your bangs disappear. Shorter snipped sides also add control and keep hair from over-powering your face,
YOU CAN ALSO:
• Tame curl with a smoothing or straightening balm.
• Do a wrap set by wrapping damp hair around your head, smoothing it and allowing it to dry that way.
• Re-shape curls with a roller set.
• Let it grow longer - the weight will help loosen curl up a bit.
- Hjælp os med at oversætte den engelske tekst til dansk.