Elongated Snip - curly hair
Cascading curl gets a helping hand when hair is cut into progressive layers that elongate the style down the back. Skip the fringe for this look-it'll be too hard to control. When weight is removed from the ends (so hair doesn't look bulky or misbehave), you can scrunch-style or roller-set your mane and make the most of its natural texture.
YOU CAN ALSO:
• Tame curl with a smoothing or straightening balm.
• Do a wrap set by wrapping damp hair around your head, smoothing it and allowing it to dry that way.
• Re-shape curls with a roller set.
• Let it grow longer - the weight will help loosen curl up a bit.
- Hjælp os med at oversætte den engelske tekst til dansk.