razored blunt - straight hair
Looking for a way to add movement to straight strands without setting and styling? Ask for a razor cut. A long, angled fringe and sliced out sides fall right into place with ease. The blunt-cut back helps push hair forward and keep it neat looking from the back and sides. Because a few long layers are added on the surface, you can also get extra volume from your mane.
YOU CAN ALSO:
• Add anything from movement to curl with hot rollers and curling irons.
• Make straight a statement by flat-ironing hair in panels.
• Get one of today's body perms that's done on jumbo-sized rollers.
• Add long layers through the entire surface and blow-dry to play them up.
- Hjælp os med at oversætte den engelske tekst til dansk.